eeks did i just admit thatI am 30...not only barely 30 i am 30 and a half. I have a list of 31 thing I want to do before I am 31, So here is my list.
1. Go bridge jumping ( something that growing up was a big no no)
2. Go repeling
3. White Water Rafting
4. Get my whole house purged, organized and painted
5. Fit back into my wedding dress
6. Learn a new talent
7. Go to Las Vegas ***done***
8. Go up the calgary tower
9. Run a 5km race
10. Write 10 letters to people that have had a huge impact on me
11. Read the Book of Mormon...not just read it truley study it.
12. Take my whole family camping
13. Donate Blood
14. spend at least 3 one on one dates with my 4 kiddos
15. volunteer at a community event
16. let my gaurd down allowing others to know me
17. Get healthy....strong....in shape
18. organize a games night
19. Spend more time with family
20. Plan and pull off a surprise trip for gary
21. Go to the Calgary Stampede
22. Ride the ride that goes across the stampede
23. Girls trip to the temple
24. Go 10 days with out facebook
25. Blog once a day for 30 days in a row ****day2****
26. go to shakespeare in the park
27. be secure with who i am
28. read the twilight series
29. make a meal plan for every week for a month a stick to it
30. write down my memories of my kiddos before i forget them
31. go ziplining with Jae
so some of these are kinda on the serious side....but hey its my blog and my list.
i will keep you updated....a lot are in the works.
Gunna admit I check everyday to see if people have blogged and feel dissapointed when they haven't. Yet I am the worlds worst blogger. Which leads me to think maybe I should give up my blog. But today I re-read some posts and it made me realise that I miss my blog and the memories I have written here that I had forgotten about. So some deep thinking and re evaluation and the blog is back. I want to make it cute so I like looking at it. And fill it with memories of our family.
If any of you have any favorite blog background websites, and can tell me how to add acute font please let me know.