We finally got a picture of the 3 of them all together. I love the nurses at the NICU...they are truly there for the families of the babies. I had brought in the girls headbands and tutus thinking that at least i could get cute pictures of them all on there own. I had left the camera in the van, so i ran out to get it and when i got back there where 8-10 nurses and 2 drs around one of the beds, so i panicked thinking that something had happened, but the nurses had just found the stuff i had brought in and thought that it would be fun if they got them all dressed up and put them all together for me to see when i got back. It was an awesome moment cause it was the first time that i had seen all 3 together at the same time.
Now that i am done telling about our first photo shoot of the 3 together i will quickly update how they are all doing. Luke has been growing fast and is now weighing in at over 4 lbs. the girls are both about 3.5 lbs. They have all gone 5 or more days with now A's and B's (basically no alarms going off...easiest way to explain it.) They are all taking the bottle part of the time and sometimes doing a whole feed with just the bottle.
Little tid bits of information we have found out this week...
1) when they moved the babies from the Foot Hills they all came in one islet
2) if you really like a nurse you can request that she is your nurse when she comes back after her days off
3) Your babies can change a lot in 3 days of not seeing them
4) That sometimes it is hard to find the balance between the 3 at the hospital and Taylor and sometimes you feel that no matter how hard you try that some one is lacking somewhere with the attention that they need
5) And that even when you feel that you are lacking telling each other that you love them and telling our kids that we love them...makes us realize that we aren't really lacking after all
3 years ago